Apr 9, 2015
Medico is an Economics and History educator in New
York with 11 years of classroom experience. Craig is
doing amazing things to get young people to understand and become
interested in economics.
He is the author of No Bull Review -
Macroeconomics and Microeconomics: For use with the AP
Macroeconomics and AP Microeconomics Exams (2012) and No Bull
Review - Macroeconomics and Microeconomics: Top 10 Guide
Craig is the developer of several best-selling
iPhone test prep apps from Study By App, LLC, including Economics
AP (2010), Economics AP Free (2011), and Economics Flashcard Review
In 2010, he contributed to WNYC Radio/Public
Radio International's morning news program The
Craig is the Macroeconomics instructor for the
Junior State of America summer school at Princeton University and
teaches Advanced Placement Economics at Paul D. Schreiber High
School in Port Washington, New York.
He recently completed an economics educator
study tour of Peru with the Global Economic Education Alliance in
association with the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs and
the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences.
In his spare time, Craig records and produces
educational music videos for The Social Studs.
- about Craig Medico’s education trip
- about the class distinction in Peru
and how it is upsetting the quality of education for the
- how technology can be so beneficial
- how Peruvian kids are excited about
the country’s economic future.
- how a trip to Peru will become part
of Craig’s lessons at High School.
- about Craig’s opinions about using
technology in education.
- why Craig embraces technology in
education both for himself and for his students.
- if there is a disruptive technology
that exists that could compromise the traditional bricks-and-mortar
way of education.
- what upset Craig when he saw a
mother and son at a donut shop.
- how economics saved Craig’s
- how idiot-proofing economics
allowed Craig to master the concepts.
- about Craig’s philosophy in his
teaching methods and how it helps students to learn
- about the Advanced Placement
programs in the United States and how to earn college
- about Craig’s philosophy which is
based on the thoughts of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius.
- who are George Washing-tone and
Abrajamz Lincoln and what are they teaching kids?
- why Craig Medico transforms into Mr
Medi-KO and why he’s off to wrestling school.
- about the technological challenges
facing all schools today.
- about some of the apps you can use
to create educational content.